Monday, August 18, 2014

NEWS! I've added a shop page to my site!

I've decided to add a shop page to my site! I've got quite a few products that I've worked on in the past few years and I wanted to have an easy place for people to find where to buy what I've worked on. So click the following link to buy the deck of playing cards I illustrated for CollegeHumor or the shirts I've designed for Cracked.com...

Like this one!


 CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY SHOP!

And of course, there's a link to my print shop as well for anyone who wants to hang some of my art on their wall. I'll make sure to post shop updates as I add new products to the list. Coming soon is the Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition Monster Manual as well as my George R. R. Martin Tshirt for Cracked. Keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment