Friday, March 30, 2012

Darksol from Shining Force

I finally have the time to post something as well as something to post! I have a ton of freelance projects to show once they get released by the publishers, but that will still be a while yet. But here's a personal piece I did for fun after finishing up a bunch of freelance.

Darksol, from the video game Shining Force

If you remember my spotlight on Shining Force I posted the sketch for this piece there along with the original, in-game character art. I've deviated a bit from the original but I think my more demonic take on him is more like his character and considering his main goal in the game is to resurrect the ancient abomination, Dark Dragon I figured it would be cool to make him look more like the Dragon to hint at their relation. I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great look for Darksol, the demonic take works for sure. Loved Shining Force, nice to see it still getting some love too. Kudos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Mik! I'm glad you enjoy it :) Hell yeah Shining Force!

    ReplyDelete