Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Back from the dead & Magic Alters

Hey everyone, I'm back! Did you miss me? Oh...ok. I'm sorry to have assumed that. No I understand. I was just excited to be back, I didn't mean...right...ok. I hope we can still be friends. Anyways, I know I've been neglecting my blog like crazy lately but I have been very busy with work and none of which I can show just yet. I just finished up 2 jobs that hopefully I can talk about really soon. Just waiting for the green light on that stuff. I'm also going to have some items to sell pretty soon so keep an eye out if you want to own something with my art on it. I've also got another personal piece in the works that I'll be done soon, hopefully. It'll get done eventually. Maybe. If I feel like it. Ok, ok, I'll finish it. But just for you *wink*.

I haven't done Magic alters in forever so I decided to do some the other day. Also I needed something to show on my blog....and an excuse to make a blog post. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment