Tuesday, January 2, 2018

< < < Saucer Skull :Entry Previous          Post Up-Wrap :Entry Next > > >

...craziness this from escape I while me excuse please Now

!support your without through it made could’ve I that know don’t I ,me with sticking for thanks but ,post more one with up series this wrap I’ll .learn and live ,well Oh .estate-real Bablovian in investing into me talk squirrel that let have shouldn’t I Maybe .into move to place new a find to going just I’m think I !up give I ???you can ,hijinks crazy these of anymore take can I think don’t I !thankful I’m point this at and ,Unstable for created I piece last the was This


.concepts card the with up coming fun of lot a having were Wizards at people the tell could You .description art the from straight detail great another was That .missle the from shocked getting mook the painting fun had especially I .with went we version the with happier lot a I’m .some idea the explored I show to just in it throw to wanted but much very sketch alternate the like don’t honestly I .description art the in out laid points the of all hitting was I that and properly read action the sure make to had I .me for solve to layout challenging a was This

.pipe the of opening the on arrow “here goes this” a added I ,on going was what reinforce help To .backwards in going was it like reading was it sure make to had I knew I but ,description art the in out laid detail fun super a was backwards in going missle The

!UGH

.here theme a sense to starting I’m .first end-back in it loading are and properly missle the up line to forgot they somehow But .Doom Dastardly of League the from mooks of mass a by missle giant a with loaded being contraption large a depicts piece This


...together this through get and in dive let’s So !over it’s then and write to have I post blog last the is this promise I

.WEIRD

.reverse in moving is everything that sensation weird this have I !!!contraption functioning a be to looks now and gutted been has home my of inside entire The ??see I do what and door front my through walked just I !over isn’t this COURSE of...Sigh

...oh-uh...sec a Wait

...

...

...

...sound and safe...

...home back be to happy So .ground solid on back Finally

Cannon Contraption - "!ConTRAPt a It’s" - 6

No comments:

Post a Comment