Friday, June 10, 2011

Blue Shift issue 2 wrap up

*This piece not done by me

After almost a year of working on the project, Blue Shift issue 2 has reached completion and all the pages have been published. You can check out issue 2 in it's entirety on MTV Geek. This has been a really awesome experience. I've learned a lot from working on this project. I want to thank art director, drawer and inker and friend Dave DeVries for having me onboard as well as the rest of the Blue Shift creative crew for providing such stellar work for me to contribute to. This is the end of Blue Shift for now. If there happens to be any more news on the title further down the road I will be sure to share it here on the blog, but until then it's goodbye Blue Shift.

As for what's in store for me next? It's fairly unpredictable at the moment. But I would like to mention that I am about halfway through working on my first children's book and I'll be working on that over the course of about the next 2 months. I can't share anything else on that yet but I will when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment