Sunday, June 26, 2011

Phillustration 2011 Opening

Today was the opening for the Phillustration show at the Philadelphia Sketch Club! I had 2 pieces of my own in the show and I even won an honorable mention for one of them in the Student category. Here are some of the photos I took...

Matt Stewart(left), Best of Show winner Joe DeVito(right)

Charles Santore


Julie Bell

Boris Vallejo


...more artwork (the pics that didn't turn out ridiculously blurry

My good friend Anthony Briglia got 2 pieces into the show as well!

Here's me with my 2 entries, the one on the right won me an honorable mention...

...and here I am receiving my award along with my goodie bag of art supplies along with a copy of Star Wars: Visions, the Star Wars tribute art-book.

It was a fun day and I got to talk to a bunch of cool people and saw some amazing artwork! The show will be up until around July 17th...look up hours the Sketch Club is open as well as directions on their website.

2 comments: