Monday, February 13, 2012

Art Order Evolution Challenge

I've been piling on the work lately but I really wanted to participate in the Art Order Evolution Challenge. It seemed pretty simple enough that I'd be able to squeeze a little something into my work schedule. The challenge required an illustration of a character called Lyssa who can be described as "a young female human wizard with black hair who always wears white trimmed in gold". I was really excited about this because for a while I've been trying to find the perfect piece to use my girlfriend as the model, and for this challenge she fit the description perfectly!
Above is my final piece submitted for the challenge (plus shameless self-promotion) featuring the extremely lovely, and amazingly awesome Amabel.

Thanks again sweetie, I had such a blast making this piece and I hope I get to use you as my model again! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment