Friday, February 10, 2012

Inspiration Spotlight #21: Steve Jobs

Ok, I know I'm throwing a curve-ball with this one. To clarify, up until about a year ago, I didn't know who Steve Jobs was, I didn't recognize his name, and I didn't have any opinion of him when I found out he was the founder of Apple. However, a couple days I listened to his 2005 Stanford Commencement Address and I really liked a lot of what he had to say. I thought it would be nice to add something like this because while it's not art related a lot of what he said resonated with me and I thought his speech was really inspiring. Aside from any of his achievements in his career, I think Steve Jobs definitely deserves some appreciate for this speech...
P.S. I learned how to add videos to my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment