Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Holidays from Mike Burns Illustration

Christmas Goblin!!
 I just wanted to take a minute to say Happy Holidays to everyone. I hope you have a pleasant time this month and get lots of love and share some cheer. In an attempt to spread some cheer of my own I altered a few of my art pieces to make them Christmas themed...
...like Darksol, Lord of the Yule Tide
Thanks to everyone who stops by the blog. It means a lot to see people taking the time to leave comments on my page and support what I'm doing.

I've also been getting a lot more active on my Facebook page. I've been trying to make it a little more special by posting in progress sketches and updates as they happen. So swing by and check it out! That's also where you can see the 2nd Holiday themed alter I did titled "Wight Christmas".

Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment