Saturday, April 15, 2017

My first Magic: the Gathering card


The full preview for Magic the Gathering's latest set, Amonkhet was finally unveiled yesterday, and with it, the first Magic card I've illustrated. I would like to introduce you to Soulstinger...

Totally putting this into my mono-black -1/-1 counters deck :D

I'm very excited! Well before I got my first Magic assignment, I would (and still do) interact with Magic on a daily basis. It's one of my favorite things! So it's incredibly cool to be a part of the game that I've been enjoying for ~10 years.
Soulstinger
While I definitely worked hard to get to this point, there's no way I would've been able to make it if it weren't for the constant help given to me over the years by so many. If you're reading this and you've ever spent any amount of time helping me in any way, this thank you is for you (there are so many of you I couldn't possibly name them all <3 b="">Thank you all!!

My collection should give you an idea of how excited I am.
And I gotta give a special thanks to Cynthia Sheppard. She did a lot to help me get my foot in the door with Magic, and I was very happy to work with her for the first time on Amonkhet. Thank you Cynthia!!

Thanks for taking the time to read, and may you "Rise Among the Worthy".

No comments:

Post a Comment