Monday, November 12, 2012

Rise of Dark Dragon

Here's the piece I finished up right before heading out to IlluXcon. It's is a companion piece to the Darksol portrait I did back in March that I've been meaning to tackle for a while now. I kept the image mostly secret until I presented my work at my Showcase table this past weekend. I've been making a huge effort to really push myself to limits of what I'm capable of doing, and I'm really happy with the quality of work I've been producing.

"Darksol Ressurecting Dark Dragon" from the Shining Force video game for the Sega Genesis
I'm going to make another post very soon covering everything that went on at IlluXcon this past weekend. My brain's still trying to digest everything it got bombarded with, but in a good way. I have so much I want to share so please stay tuned if you're interested in hearing all about my IlluXcon experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment