Friday, August 30, 2013

Update...Illuxcon 6 is approaching...

I have had a crazy past couple of months both in good and bad ways. I've been a bit stressed trying to get all of my work and preparations for Illuxcon done in time. But finally, things are starting to look up, and I'm just about all caught up on everything and I'm starting to feel ready to attend Illuxcon 6 starting Sept 11th!
For those of you who don't know, Illuxcon is the fantasy sci-fi art convention. Here you'll see tons of traditional and digital artwork from some of the best names in the industry as well as those up-and-coming artists trying to break their way into the industry as well as art collectors and enthusiasts. This year will be Illuxcon's first year in it's new location of Allentown, Pennsylvania, which is conveniently 4 hours closer to me than the previous location, Altoona, PA. This year is going to be even bigger and better, taking place in the Allentown Art Museum which will offer much more space to pack in even more awesome artists and their artwork.

There will be 3 sections of the show, the Main Show (which runs all 5 days), the Weekend Salon (Sat & Sun) and the Showcase (Fri & Sat). I will be participating in the Showcase for my 2nd time this year and I have a lot more work to show off as well as a bunch of large scale prints available for purchase as well as some other goodies, you'll just have to stop by and see for yourself.

I really can't wait for Illuxcon to be here, I'm sure I will have tons to write here upon my return. If you'll be in attendance as well I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment