Saturday, August 27, 2011

From the Moleskine #1

A friend gave me a tiny, pocket-sized Moleskine notebook a while back and from time to time I like to bring it with me on lectures to take notes and doodle if I get bored. I also take it on trips and sketch in it when there's not enough room to draw in my regular sketchbook, or if I'm in the mood for something different. I wanted to share some of those sketches, so here they are...

I approach things a little differently in my Moleskine, as you can probably tell from the spread in the top left, I like to do really warped drawings from time to time, they are just as fun as anything else. I try not to worry about rules or showing anyone when drawing in the Moleskine so sometimes things look a lot more crude than anything else I'll show people.

I hope you enjoyed this peek inside my Moleskine. I'll make another post in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment