Friday, August 5, 2011

Lightning Strike


New piece! VERY happy with this one. Feels like a big step for me. I was in bit of an art funk before I did this piece but now I feel recharged and pumped to do the next one. I'm thinking the next piece will be more cutesy...yeah, gotta paint something freaking adorable next.

In other news I've been sending out postcards and promotional emails like free candy (only much better for you). I've heard a few replies back from some publishers interested in working with me, so it's only a matter of time before I announce some cool projects. In the meantime I'm researching more clients to contact and building up my portfolios.

2 comments:

  1. This piece totally rocks. The colors, composition, flow of line.. very well done. Your work is just getting better with every post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Wren! I feel like I've been in a bit of a funk lately with my art, glad to see I'm starting to come out of it! :)

    ReplyDelete