Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Digital Doodles

I'm hit a lull in projects so I've been doing a lot of sketching lately. Below, the top 3 are different thumbs for an underwater Beholder that I came up with. The bottom 3 are various random sketches, except the one on the right, that's a werewolf...don't give me that look, Dark Ascension is coming out soon!
Here are a couple more in-depth sketches. They all need a lot of work but I'd like to take 1 or 2 of them to final at some point.
Here's a sketch I came up with one night on a whim. It has a pen and ink feel to it but it's entirely digital. This was a really fun sketch and I'd like to do more work similar to this in the future.
That's all for now, I'll keep fleshing out the ones I like and maybe you'll see a new portfolio piece coming from me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment